Print Production - Contract - Part Time
The print production job is a mixture of general labour and print specific tasks. The ideal candidate will help with the overall production and completion of projects on the go. Main tasks would be weeding decals, cutting materials, operating the printers, lamination, light prepress. This position will also include general tasks like shop upkeep or supply/material pickups.
If you are seeking opportunities to learn, grow, and develop your skills in print and automotive alike, then this is for you! This is an opportunity to be a core member of a small, fast growing organization where you can make a difference. You will learn a lot and see and benefit from the positive influence your work has on the company’s success. While the below is not an exhaustive list, your role will focus on the following major priorities:
- Weeding decals and printed products
- Cutting any/all materials needed for finishing
- Includes quality checking
- Running multiple jobs
- Changing materials
- Shipping & receiving
- Shop upkeep and misc. general tasks
- Willing and inclined to learn print and graphics
- Able to read, write and follow basic English instructions
- Must have valid G drivers license and own vehicle
- The ability to lift 50lbs
- Material rolls vary in weight and you'll need to be able to do this on your own
- Must be able to supply invoice as this role is contract
**Adobe Suite experience, specifically Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, would be a plus, but not required.
This job has the potential to become a full-time position.
For all inquires and to apply for this position, please email your resume and any relevant info to email@example.com.